Monday, March 24, 2008

Im on a roll..







As you can imagine I have been making cards for a while now..so i have quite a few to post. Im going to try a couple of photos in the one post. Cross fingers and Toes and wish me luck! weehee! It worked :)

So I got my new PaperDoll Cartridge for the cricut and had an idea to make a 'collection' of cards. I wanted them to have the same formula for each card but each with a different theme using everyone of the characters from the cart.

Here is my first three. The formula is a two base colours and patterned paper.A strip across the middle (same colour as the base card) and a character from PD and a 'background' die cut. A ribbon accross the front and a tag with a greeting along with a couple of brads. I like all of them. I cant wait to do more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I am Radica, and I am `crafty` too. Nice work - go on!