Monday, March 24, 2008

Truck Load of LOVE!

Hello everyone and welcome to my first post :)
I have been looking for a while now at so many of the lovely blogs around which showcase the artistic abilities of some very creative women and I wanting to get in on the act :)
I have been 'crafty' for as long as I can remember and when I was in highschool I dabbled a little in making cards for family and friends but it wasnt until I met my partner and had our daughter Hannah that I started to spend more time...and money (!) on making my cards. I have found a couple of really good blogs and spend a lot of time on the cricut cards message boards to get some amazing inspiration.
I would love to find a career in cardmaking or design and have though about becoming a demonstrator but dont quite have the courage yet! And Im mostly into cricut and papercraft rather than stamping. Although I'm getting an ich to expand :) OH OH!
So I hope you enjoy all my ramblings and photos and feel free to ask me anything- ill do my best to answer!
Cheers
Jenn
Just a quick disclaimer to cover my butt!- I have taken inspiration and scraplifted many 'ideas' from images found all over the net. I will always try to provide reference to the original if I have the information however this is not always possible. The work I do is my own and any photos of work other than my own will be clearly marked.

No comments: