Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've had like 2hours sleep!




Morning everyone!

I was up ALL night last night (ended up getting to sleep like 3am)
starting on my newest project.
The previous post showed all the stuff I bought and I couldnt wait to get into it!
I am so happy with how these first couple of pages turned out.
The photos arent the best but I really wanted to show you all :)

Let me know what you think?
"What makes my Heart Happy"
Cover-
I covered with paper, then cut free hand the large flowers and (using another of the same paterned paper) cut the other flowers. I then scrunched them up (as if i was throwing them out) and then unfolded them which left them with a crumpled look. I then covered the chip board 'Happy' matching paper, and with a hot glue gun stuck the tassel/pompoms along the spine of the book and along the front.
Hannah-
I covered with paper and free hand paper pieced my cupcake. I put some liquid applique and glitter as the frosting. I added some flowers and plenty of rub ons.
Gma Cuddles-
I covered with paper and also covered the chipboard 'gma' with matching paper. Punched a couple of circles with the matching paper and added a flower and some rub ons.

...MUST...DO...MORE....SCRAP..PING....CAN...NOT....STOP........

ciao
Jenn
xx

No comments: