Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hello again..

These are some candles I hand stamped for the ladies at work. They are really so simple and easy to do.

You can also tell I love the ' Like it a Latte' stamp set which is funny because I bought this one and then regretted it thinking I should have gotten a different set...funny huh? I guess it was meant to be becuase i really LOVE this set and have so many more ideas for cards.
I used liquid applicae for the 'foam' and 'marshmellows'

enjoy
Jenn














4 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Wow Jenn you've been busy! As always I love all your creations and these are all gorgeous!
Happy Christmas to you and your family!!

Hugs
Juliexx

Anonymous said...

Jenn, these cards are sooooo cool. Love the layout and colors. very creative. thanks for sharing. Mary in Hong Kong

Lana Clarke said...

Hi Jen,
I hope you have had a fab Christmas...
More great stuff from you and how busy have you been...........
Hope you and your family are well
Hugs
Lana x

Lynn said...

These cards are just gorgeous! And those candles are so beautiful!!!!