Sunday, April 27, 2008

Puller Card Tutorial- final











1/ Now to add your "stopper" (an embelishment of some sort) to the very end of your pull out tag. Remember it needs to be big enough to stop the tag from sliding all the way in or out. Ive used a simple flower for this tutorial.

2/ You will need to "test" your tag to see if it slides easily back and forth. I find the more intricut my stopper the less easily the tag puller. Simple is better. (You could add ribbon or another embellishment on the end of the tag for something to grab onto depending on the type of card)

3/Add the first part of your saying.
4/ Pull your tag out and add the second part of your saying.

YOU'RE DONE!
Any embelishments or other additions you are adding to your paper/card, make sure its done before you affix it all together, its much easier!

Thanks for hanging in there with me! Post in the comments section me your creations I would love to see them! :)
Jenn x

No comments: