Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hannah Banana (AKA Punkinposs)








Well- I know I post a lot of photos of my cards but I wanted to share with you a couple of photos of my most celebrated and MOST beautiful design!
My baby girl :) - who as it turns out is growing faster by the day and not really a baby at all any more ... she is 2years and 5months, was born 3 days before christmas of 2005 and has been the absolute light of my life ever since! She is has a strong will and incredible determination and she has a crafty side to her too (yay!-she loves making cards with mummy, even now!)

This last week due to my uncle passing away I was able to spend the week at home with her (I work full time so she normally goes to a sitter each day) and even though there was that cloud of sadness I LOVED spending the days with her. We played and talked and cooked and giggled and cried and threw some tanties (well she did!) and I have to say that I am so lucky to have such an incredibly smart and affectionate child.
So here are a couple of pics of my georgous girl- Hannah.
Mummy Loves you with all her heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jenn
x

No comments: