Saturday, July 12, 2008

I won an AWARD!!!

I won an award!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Lyn (http://beautifuldelightsblog.blogspot.com/) what a wonderful surprise!

For those of you following patiently on my not so active blog you'll know I've lost a two members of my family to cancer in the past month. So you'll know its been a long and emotionally exhausting journey filled with many tears and nights with little sleep so I havent checked my blog in a month.
BUT I came online tonight only to see that I had been nomitated for an award by the AMAZING lynn.


Thank you sooo much lyn, YOU TRULY MADE MY DAY :)
So Im passing on the damn good feeling and nominating a couple of my favourite blogs!
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.


Check out these lovely ladies Blogs- all are jam packed full of inspriration!
Kisses
Jenn
xx

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

THANK YOU Jenn!!!! What a sweetheart you are!!! HUGS!!!!

Regina Easter said...

thanks so much Jenn, I actually just got this award from someone just the other day.....you are so sweet to think of me...have a wonderful weekend...

Enfys said...

Thank you so much Jenn for thinking of me. I hope that your heart is healing now and send you hugs x