Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bridal Shower Card..

I also made this card for the bride's bridal shower during my 'all nighter' last night.
The pattern paper is a random sheet I found at a garage sale. I destressed the edges of the paper and the very vanilla cardstock. I used my cricut to cut the tag and stamped on the tag with simply said stamp set. I then coloured it to match added the rubons and the embellishments.

It wasnt what I originally had planned but I think its okay. Inside the sentiments just says 'wedding wishes to the bride to be'

smooches...and *yawns*
Jenn


4 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

gorgeous colours together! I love this card!

Juliex

Lana Clarke said...

Jenn this is so girly and perfect for a bridal shower!!!
I also love the wedding cards and the little money holder!!!
Gorgeous creations as always!
Hugs
Lana x

Anonymous said...

VERY Cute Jenn!

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Jenn
Just a quick note, I've left you an award on my blog for you as you are an inspiration to us all

Juliexx