Saturday, September 20, 2008

My aunty sent me a belated birthday present in the mail and so I thought I would make her a card.
When I started this card I had a completely different design in mind but it all sort of came together and turned into this!
hehe..this is also the first time I have had to create an envelope to send a card in..hehe I stuffed it up completely but I have word that the card was received in the mail okay, so we just live and learn I guess!

Receipe;
Stampin Up! Cardstock- purely pomegranate, choc chip, soft sky
Stampin Up! Stamp sets- live your dreams/wild about you/short & sweet
Ribbon- choc chip gross grain
randome flowers and gems/brads and kindy glitz.

cheers
Jenn

1 comment:

~JulieH~ said...

Jenn the colours and design on this card are stunning. I love the little flower the elephant is holding with his trunk!

Juliex