Saturday, September 20, 2008

Up and coming wedding

Two of my good friends are getting married next weekend. I was cutting it a little short so I thought I better make a wedding card. It's a big affair. There is 17 in the wedding party! Including myself, Dan and Hannah!
I am going to a bridal shower/party thingy on wednesday night so I will have to make another card for then.
I really like the way this one turned out. No stamping on it (which surprising feels weird now! hehehe..is that a sign of withdrawl to my stamping addiction? :)

Receipe;

Stampin Up! Cardstock- very vanilla
Stampin Up! Ribbon - very vanilla
Frenchville patterned paper
Random flowers/pearls/rub ons.
Cricut was used to cut the heart of the very vanilla.
(I used versa mark over the heart and embossed with fairy crystals, repeated three times to make sure it was thick enough and completely covered. I did the same to the flower which was previously white)
I wasnt too happy with the bow so since the photo I have re tied it and its much better!

Hope you like it!

cheers
Jenn







1 comment:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh my this is stunning the way you have torn the paper round the edges gives a beautiful finish to this beautiful card and I love the vanilla colours

Juliex