Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pack of Cards

Hiya,

If you have been following my blog for a while you will notice that the DCWV- Retro paper pack is one of my very faves and I wanted to make a series of cards which where all the same is 'sketch' but a little bit different.
I also found a pattern on Dawns youtube account (check out my inspirations to find her blog) I made the card holder below with her dimensions but I found that they really only held 4 cards and I wanted it to hold 6. So I have created a 'template' for a new holder which has a couple of gussetts scored in it so it will hold more cards. I'll post a photo once its completed.

I have actually had a customer request 3 of these! wowez thats alot of cards!

what do you think?..sorry the photos are a little out of order.

smooches
Jenn
xx


front cover

my collection of cards (i made 5 with the intention to make 6 but they wouldnt fit so i only made 5!)





Inside the card holder.

1 comment:

~JulieH~ said...

ooh Jenn what a beautiful set of cards I love the colours and the holder is a fab idea

juliex