Friday, August 22, 2008

Whoo loves U?


base
side view with ribbon
close up of Stampin Up! stamps
Full view of the lid
Hello all,

I found the template for this box on a website..I cant remember where..sorry!
But I thought I would try it out!

The measurments are;
Base- 7" by 7" scored at 1 3/4" on everyside.
Lid- 5" by 5" scored at 11/16 on everyside
(okay- so in OZ we use cm/meters not inches! So I kinda had to just wing it a little bit and the lid actually is a bit bigger than it should be but I'll modify it next time!)

I thought I best try it out before I put all the effort into making something then when I went to put it together it didnt work- so I made a plain blue box first and like I said, other than the lid being a bit big I loved how it turned out!
So I decided to make the 'Whoo Loves U?".

Hope you like- feel free to ask any questions I'll do my best to answer.

Receipe- "Whoo Loves U?"
Stampin Up! carstock- Old Olive
Stampin Up! cardstock- purley pomegranate
Stampin Up! ribbon- certainly celery
Love Elsie- Riley rub ons/ alpha stickers
Stampin Up!- Celebrate Everything stamp set (owl)
Stampin Up! Scallop Punch (used for leaves)
Hand cut the branch and inked with Stampin Up! Whisper White.
smiles
Jenn
xxx

No comments: